Are you wondering how to find drafts on Instagram? If you have a new account or you’re not a regular user, you might find it difficult to find it. Knowing how to find drafts on Instagram can help you create better content without worrying about a post that could have been better seen by everyone else. In this blog post, we’ll answer why you can’t find drafts on Instagram.
How to Find Drafts on Instagram Iphone
Finding drafts on Instagram for iPhone is simple.
- Start by tapping at the top, which will bring you to a tab with some options.
- To the right, you can find ‘Drafts.’
- Select it and it will open up a new page where ‘Manage’ appears in the upper right corner.
- Tap this followed by ‘Edit.’
- Here, you can select which drafts you would like to discard, then tap ‘Done’ at the bottom of the page to complete the process.
How to Find Drafts on Instagram Android
The process is quite easy if you use the Instagram app on an Android device and need to access drafts.
- Tap at the top to navigate to your profile.
- To the right of Drafts, tap Manage.
- To delete one or more drafts, tap in the top right – this will display any currently saved draft posts.
- Then, select the drafts you’d like to discard and tap at the bottom to delete them permanently or use them as your next post.
How to Find Drafts on Instagram Web
To find drafted posts on the Instagram web, follow these steps:
- Within the app, tap the new post button and the ‘Drafts’ tab to view any posts you have chosen to save but not share.
- You can discard any post updates if necessary by tapping ‘Manage.’
How to Find Drafts on Instagram Reels
Finding drafts on Instagram Reels is easy.
- Open your profile page, then tap the button below your profile info.
- You will then be brought to a list of all your drafts, where you can select the one you want to edit.
- If you’ve already started creating a reel but haven’t finished, you’ll likely find it here.
Why Can’t I Find My Drafts on Instagram?
Here are some reasons why you can’t find drafts on Instagram:
You might have deleted it
You may have accidentally deleted your draft if you can’t find it. To fix this, check your Instagram Trash folder to see if the post is still there. If the post isn’t in the trash folder, you will need to recreate the post from scratch.
You might have published it
If you recently hit “Post” instead of “Save as Draft, ” your post was published. To find it, open the Instagram app and tap on the Profile tab at the bottom right corner. You should be able to find your post in this section.
It’s possible that you may be experiencing an app glitch if your drafts are not showing up. In this case, try to force quit the app and restart it again. If that doesn’t work, uninstall the Instagram app and reinstall it on your device. Hopefully, this should fix any glitches and allow you to access your drafts.
Check your Wifi connection
If your wifi connection is weak or unstable, it can interfere with the app’s functionality. So make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before attempting to access your drafts again. You can also try turning off your wifi for a few seconds and then turn it back on again to see if this helps.
Update your app
If you’re using an outdated version of the Instagram app, then this could be causing your drafts to disappear. To fix this issue, make sure that you are running the latest and most up-to-date version of the Instagram app. You can usually do this by going into the App Store and updating it.
Contact Instagram Support
If all else fails, reach out to Instagram Support. They can help you troubleshoot the issue, and you can get your drafts back.
Where Are Boomerang Drafts Instagram
Look no further if you’re searching for boomerang drafts on Instagram. It’s easy to access all your gathered drafts.
- Tap the new post button (plus symbol) to switch to the ‘Drafts’ tab, where you can find your saved posts and continue editing them.
- For Reels and Stories, select the gallery icon from the editor and tap through to choose from any of your stored drafts in the ‘Drafts’ group.
How to Recover Story Drafts on Instagram
Recovering an old story draft on Instagram is straightforward.
- All you need to do is log in to your account and go to your profile page.
- From there, click the three-dot icon on the upper right corner and select ‘Your Activity.’
- After that, a Recently Deleted tab should appear, where all deleted posts are stored temporarily.
- You can easily choose which stories to keep or delete from this page permanently.
- Remember to save content that still interests you!
The Bottom Line
Knowing how to find drafts on Instagram can be helpful if you’re interested in archiving your Instagram content or if you want to clean up your profile. The process is relatively simple and only takes a few minutes. With the help of this guide, you’ll be able to quickly and easily find any draft posts you have saved on Instagram.