This blog post will teach you how to find out who unfollowed you on Twitter. It has been a long time since I have seen anyone with the Twitter app on their phone, but if you are still using it and want to know who is following you and who is not, this article might be worth a read. You can scroll down below for more details about how to do this.
- Reasons why you might be getting unfollowed on Twitter
- Is There an App to See Who Unfollowed You on Twitter?
- How to Know Who Unfollowed you on Twitter?
- Extra Tools to Find Out Who Unfollowed you
- Who Stopped Following Me and Who Doesn’t Follow Me Back on Twitter?
- Conclusion: Who Unfollowed Me on Twitter:
Reasons why you might be getting unfollowed on Twitter
If someone unfollows me on Twitter that means they don’t like my tweets anymore (or I may have tweeted something really stupid). So it would be nice if I knew when people were leaving so I could stop tweeting things that make them leave in the first place!
Also, there are many fake profiles on Twitter that follow you only to increase their follower’s list and once you have followed them, they will unfollow you.
I know just like you I am also annoyed by these fake followers. These people use follow for follow tools.
And in this article, we will cover the apps and websites you can use to find out the answer to “Who unfollowed me on Twitter” so that you are left with a good-quality audience rather than a large one.
Is There an App to See Who Unfollowed You on Twitter?
Yes, you can check through various web and mobile applications (there are tons of apps available). But a small piece of advice from my side would be that you shouldn’t just use any application that you find on the internet.
Instead, look for a website from a reliable source. That’s because most of the applications usually steal the personal information of the users. And I bet you don’t want to be one of those.
So, better use reliable applications that require minimal information from your side.
One such application that I’d recommend is the “whounfollowedme” application. It’s available for iOS and Android devices. So, you can check it out!
How to Know Who Unfollowed you on Twitter?
Twitter doesn’t show or notify you when someone unfollows you. Therefore, you cannot see who unfollowed you.
But as mentioned earlier, you can check using third-party applications. There are plenty of applications that monitor your account and notify you whenever someone unfollows you on Twitter.
Let’s have a look at some of the popular methods.
1. Using Circleboom Twitter
Circleboom Twitter is a full-fledged Twitter media management tool that allows you to find out who is not following you. You can check your non-followers through a few brief steps listed below:
- Navigate to Circleboom website through any web browser.
- Log in to Circleboom with your account, or you can get yours quickly.
- Log in to your Twitter account and authorize Circleboom.
- Go to the left sidebar, navigate the Circle Tool, and then the “Not Following Back” option on the opening dashboard.
- All accounts that are not following you will be listed right there.
2. Using the Crowdfire Website
Crowdfire is a social media management application that lets you control all of your social media applications, including Twitter, Instagram, etc., from one place. You can even check who unfollowed you by linking your Twitter account to Crowdfire and then performing the following steps:
- Navigate to the Crowdfire website using any web browser.
- Log into your Twitter account through Crowdfire by clicking the “Sign in with Twitter” button.
- Then a dashboard will open. Now, select the “Recent Unfollowers” option from the list. You can now view the accounts that recently unfollowed you on Twitter.
3. Using WhoUnfollowedMe
Whounfollowedme is an easy-to-use application that gives you details of people unfollowing you, your non-followers, and followers. The app is specifically developed for Twitter users. Here are the steps that you’ll need to follow to know your unfollowers on Twitter:
- Navigate to the https://who.unfollowed.me/ website from your PC/ laptop.
- Sign in to your Twitter account by entering your username and password.
- A dashboard with your Twitter analytics will then open.
- Tap on the “Unfollowers” option at the top of the screen, and you’ll be able to find the information of the accounts which unfollowed you.
UnfollowerStats is another simple app that lets you check who unfollowed you on Twitter in just a few clicks. The platform is free to use, but if you want an ad-free experience, you’ll need to switch to its pro plan. Nevertheless, you can still check using the steps below:
- Navigate to the https://unfollowerstats.com/ website.
- Log in to your Twitter account from the website by entering your credentials.
- After successfully logging in, click on the “Unfollowers” option from the left panel, and you’ll get the information of your unfollowers right here!
Extra Tools to Find Out Who Unfollowed you
Though the tools listed above provide a lot of helpful information along with the list of your unfollowers on Twitter, there are a few more tools that can be of great use.
1. Using the Statusbrew on Computer or Mobile App
The Statusbrew app is a free-to-download app available on both Apple App Store and Google Play store.
Also, if you want to add a single account, you can entirely use it for free. However, if you’re going to track the records of unfollowers across multiple accounts, you’ll need to purchase its premium plan.
Additionally, you can access all its features from your laptop or PC through the web version of this app.
2. Using Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter is a paid app with a 30-day free trial, where you can track and analyze various metrics of your Twitter account. For example, you can check the information of your followers, unfollowers, tweets, interactions on your account, and much more.
Besides, the app offers a range of plans, so you can pick up the one that suits your requirements the best.
3. Using TwittaQuitta
The TwittaQuitta application works slightly differently than the applications mentioned above. This application shows you the people who recently unfollowed you. And in addition to that, it also sends a daily email containing a list of Twitter accounts.
4. Using Zebraboss
Similar to TwittaQuitta, Zebraboss also sends you daily information about your followers. Further, there is no limit on the number of Twitter accounts you can analyze with this application.
Plus, you don’t even need to register. All you need to do is provide your Twitter username and email id. And you’ll receive daily updates right in your mailbox.
Tweepi is a powerful AI-driven Twitter Tool that will help you gain many followers and even get rid of irrelevant users. The app is simple to use and saves you a lot of time engaging and finding new users.
Who Stopped Following Me and Who Doesn’t Follow Me Back on Twitter?
It’s essential to check who stopped following you or who is not following you from time to time. This way, you get to know about inactive accounts, people who never retweeted anything, irrelevant profiles, users that won’t be of any benefit to you, and much more.
Once you analyze all these things, you can reformulate your strategy and improve it to attract the right audience. Finally, you can create and share content that is indeed valuable to your audience. And make a much better space!
Conclusion: Who Unfollowed Me on Twitter:
Whether you agree or not: Quality matters more than quantity!
Thus, if you have loads of followers that don’t appreciate your content or interact on your account, don’t think anymore. Simply get rid of such accounts.
Use the apps and tools listed above to check who unfollowed you on Twitter, filter your list, and clean your timeline. So, that the next time you open your Twitter account, you can invest your valuable time in reading relevant content.