When any Twitter user posts an engaging and informative tweet, most of us feel like saving it before it gets lost in our timeline. The best way to save any tweet on the Twitter website or apps is by taking a screenshot.
If you are not aware of How to screenshot a tweet?
Our detailed guide will help to take high-quality screenshots on mobile desktops with a few steps using the popular tools.
How to Screenshot a Tweet on Desktop
With these easy methods, you can take screenshots of your favorite tweets on your desktop.
Using a Print screen button is an easy way to screen capture tweets within a few seconds.
- Log in to your Twitter account on your computer.
- Open the tweet page you want to capture.
- Press the “PrtScn” key.
- Open the MS Paint application.
- Right-click anywhere on your screen.
- Select the “Paste” option. Your captured screenshot appears.
- Click on the “Select” button, and now drag the mouse pointer to select the area of your tweet.
- Click on “Crop.”
- Click on the “File” option.
- Select the “Save” option to save the image in your desired folder.
A snipping tool is by default available in all windows.
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Open the tweet page you want to capture.
- Press the “Windows” key.
- Click on “All Apps” and tap the “Snipping Tool.”
- Click on the arrow icon in the Snipping Tool window.
- Select the “Rectangular Snip.”
- Drag the rectangle box around your desired tweet.
- Release the mouse button to capture the screenshot.
- Click on “File,” then select the “Save As” to save the tweet.
How to Screenshot a Tweet on a Mobile
The screenshot steps for different mobile phones depend on the type of brand.
For taking a screenshot on an iPhone, open the Tweet page you want to take a screenshot of. Click the power and home buttons together, and then release the buttons.
The screenshot gets automatically stored in the camera album. The steps are the same for mobile phones also.
Screenshot guru– It provides two ways to capture an interesting tweet. First, use the Screenshot guru website, where you only have to paste the link to your desired tweet and capture its beautiful screenshots in a single click.
Second, use Screenshot Guru Twitter Bot. Open your Twitter account on your Mobile Phone. Move to the tweet and click on the share button and Send via Direct message option to @screenshotguru. Wait for some seconds to get the high-resolution image in your inbox.
Other Twitter Screenshot Apps
We are sharing other useful screenshot apps.
1. Pikaso – Chrome Browser Extension
Pikaso is an easy-to-use free online tool that captures great-looking twitter screenshots with perfect dimensions. You can add this tool to the chrome extension.
- Open the Pikaso website, and Sign in to your Twitter account.
- Authorize the app to access your Twitter account.
- The app is capable of capturing the protected Tweets.
- Open the tweet, copy its link and paste it into the box visible at the top on Pikaso.
- Click on the Get Image button.
- The app shows the resultant image.
If satisfied, click on the Download Image, and your image gets saved.
Share the tweet shot anywhere you want.
2. Tweetpik – Screenshot tweets as videos
People post videos made from Tweets on other social media platforms. Tweetpik simplifies the task of creating videos without the knowledge of online editing tools by converting Tweets to engaging videos. TweetPik automatically enables users to customize and convert any tweet into MP4 format.
- Get the tweet URL.
- Open the Tweetpik web page and paste it here.
- Customize your videos with any theme you like.
- After that, click on the green button visible at the bottom right of the tweet’s image.
- Choose the “Export as video.” option. The download duration of a video depends on its size.
When downloading ends, your browser automatically downloads the video.
3. Tweetshot – Screenshot tweets on your phone
Tweetshot is a free mobile application for android devices and IOS. It’s readily available in the play store. You get valuable features like choosing from three picture qualities, multiple layout options, 20 background color options, and removing metadata ( tweets dates, comments, likes & retweets) and color mode of the captured images.
- Open its app.
- Paste the Tweet URL in the box.
- Click on” Get.”
With their paid subscription, get access to unlimited shots.
If I screenshot something on Twitter, does it notify the user?
When it comes to alerting users to screenshots, Twitter differs from Snapchat. If you take screenshots of any tweet, fleet, or message, Twitter will not notify the other user. Also, when they take a screenshot of your posts, Twitter will not inform you.
Can a Screenshot of a Tweet cause Copyright infringement?
Taking a screenshot of a tweet doesn’t cause copyright infringement. According to Twitter’s terms of Service,” every user has rights on the Content they post, submit, display through the Services.
A user grants Twitter a license and authorization to make its Content available to the world. Twitter users have the license to redistribute and copy your tweets by “retweeting.”
Now, we have described effective ways to capture tweet screenshots on a mobile device and desktop. You can store your favorite posts before they get pushed down in your timeline or get deleted by the owner.
Do you like this news or article? Please, share it on your social media handles and let us know on Twitter: we love hearing your feedback!