Whatsapp users can change their WhatsApp wallpaper once for all chats or specific chats at a time. This feature is available on Android and iPhones, and users can personalize their wallpaper for finer experiences.
You can keep a single image for all chats or customize it depending on the person you chat with! How about a group photo wallpaper for your friends’ group or your loved one’s picture as their conversation wallpaper?
This article flashed a sequential guidebook to change the wallpaper on both iPhone and Android devices.
How to change WhatsApp wallpaper for all chats
To change your wallpaper for all chats, follow the illustrated steps for your Android device:-
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Tap on the three vertical dots above the conversation page.
- Tap “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Chats” from the option.
- Select “Wallpaper” from the Display.
- Tap “Change” below the displayed wallpaper.
- You can select wallpaper among the present options or Tap “My Photos” to choose from the gallery.
- Select the picture for wallpaper, and Preview it.
- Tap “Set Wallpaper” to confirm the wallpaper.
To change your iPhone wallpaper, follow the given steps:
- Open your WhatsApp and tap on “Settings” from the options.
- Tap “Chats.”
- Tap “Wallpaper” and select a picture from the gallery.
- Preview and “Set wallpaper.”
How to change WhatsApp wallpaper for a specific chat
WhatsApp users can customize wallpaper for a specific conversation. Here are the simple steps on how you can change the wallpaper on:
- Open your WhatsApp and head to the chat where you want to customize a specific wallpaper.
- Tap on the three verticle dots at the top of the conversation page.
- Tap on Wallpaper from the options.
- Tap on “Change” and choose a specific picture for the background.
- Set the Wallpaper.
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Select the name of the saved name on the top beside the video call icon.
- Once the new page opens, scroll down and tap on “Wallpaper & Sound.”
- Choose the picture for the specific chats and confirm the procedure.
How to Change Chat Background on Whatsapp for One Person
Do you want to set a specific wallpaper for one person? WhatsApp allows its users where they can change and set their background for people. You can change the wallpaper for different people.
You can change it with a few clicks on your Android devices:-
- Open your WhatsApp and head to the chat where you want to change the background.
- Tap on the three dots and tap “Wallpaper” from the options.
- Change the background/wallpaper, and select a picture from your phone’s gallery.
- Select “Set wallpaper.”
If you want to change the chat background of an iPhone, we got your back:
- Open your WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Select the individual chat name to open a new info page
- Tap Wallpaper & Sound from the options.
- Set wallpaper from the gallery.
- Confirm it with an OK.
Does Changing Whatsapp Wallpaper Change for Everyone?
No, it does not change for everyone! Even if you chat in a WhatsApp group or with a specific individual, your wallpaper is only visible to you! The rest of the people won’t see what you set for the background.
However, if the wallpaper is a default mode, after setting a wallpaper, it will change for all the chats. You can individually change specific wallpaper for different WhatsApp contacts. The wallpaper for the family group will not be visible to your friends’ group.
To sum it up, WhatsApp allows users to change their overall chat background (dark or light) and wallpaper for the conversation pages. Users can set the same wallpaper for all chats or individually set it for different chats.
This article explained how to change the background and wallpaper on WhatsApp. Further, it teaches us to make changes on Android and iPhone crisply! You can read this complete article to get an insight into WhatsApp’s features.
Do you like this news or article? Please, share it on your social media handles and let us know on Twitter: we love hearing your feedback!